Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Why Am Afraid Of Love.

Due to heart break and the emotional risk involved in love, I just conclude that, love is all about losing one’s self esteem.
So, I decide not to trust again and always walk out of relationships for the fear of being rejected or hurting my feelings. For some time now, I’ve been playing seek and hide game with myself. I can do anything to avoid telling truth in love.
But, to be honest, I’ve not been happy. I always feel I’m missing out something. Till I came across an article that explained the meaning of love to me.
It says, it’s very risky to pretend you love somebody and stay with the person for years without both of you knowing each other well. And, to really express intimate love with your beloved one, you need to open yourself completely to the person. Not just being there physically. But, by showing up emotionally. That one can’t pretend to listen, while thinking about something else. Because love is just the ability to express love.

No comments: